Nominations now open
Do you know someone who is passionate about PWRDF? We are currently looking for individuals to serve on our Board of Directors and invite you to help us identify nominees.
Ideally, nominees will be skilled or experienced in at least three of the following categories:
- Board and Governance
- Business Management
- Development, Relief or Refugee
- Gender Sensitivity
- Government and Government Relations
- Human Resources Management
- Indigenous Affairs
- International Affairs
- Labour Relations
- Maternal, Newborn and Child Health
- Risk Management
- Strategic Planning
- Theological Reflection
Board members are expected to adhere to and uphold the mission, vision and values of PWRDF.
Besides attending Board meetings in the spring and fall, Board members engage in work on committees throughout the year. Nominees should be comfortable sharing responsibility for developing policy. Terms are for three years. We are also interested in a nominee who potentially could volunteer as treasurer in two years.
- Fill out the PWRDF Board Member Nomination Form with the nominee. Signatures are required from both the nominator and the nominee.
- Email to Mishael David or FAX to: 416-924-3483 or mail to 80 Hayden Street, Toronto ON M4Y 3G2, no later than April 30, 2019.
- Elections will be held at the Annual General Meeting in September 2019.
Thank you for identifying potential Board members who could advance the vital work of PWRDF.