The whole country is in quarantine until mid April. International flights are grounded. Long distance transport is restricted
- The situation is very complex.
- ECLOF has adopted the necessary measures to protect its collaborators and clients.
- Their offices are closed.
- They will adjust depending of the evolution of the situation.
- Activities of the Radio Network Project Voces y Susurros de los Paramos have been postponed.
- No visits and no in-person training are taking place – no displacement to-from provinces/regions.
- They are planning virtual training when possible. This is changing their schedule for the year.
- No meetings and group reunions allowed, only by virtual means
- In Boyacá where we have our work borders are closed
- All offices are closed; only hospitals, Banks, and public transportation are working
- Some items/ products at the markets are scarce
- People are teleworking when possible
- Postponed activities in the communities; we keep in communication with them.
- Staff is working from home. We expect to meet the accountant soon to finish our report.
- Staff is concentrating in planning, re-scheduling and writing.