Nominations now open
The Primate’s World Relief and Development Fund (PWRDF) is seeking nominations for Honorary Associate to the Board of Directors. The Honorary Associate title is bestowed upon no more than two individuals per year.
The honor is given for prolonged and exceptional volunteer service to PWRDF. The award is a certificate given at the annual general meeting, to which all Honorary Associates are invited, or given out by diocesan bishops in the honorees’ home dioceses. (Honorary Associates do not have voting privileges. They are welcome to nominate individuals to be considered for an election slate for directors of the board.)
If you know an outstanding individual or group with a record of exemplary service to PWRDF through their volunteering of time, dedication, talents and gifts, we would be pleased to receive these nominations no later than April 30, 2019.
1. Nominations can be submitted by anyone of the following:
- a Board member
- a Bishop
- a PWRDF staff member
- a PWRDF diocesan representative
- a PWRDF youth council member
2. A nomination should include a description of services performed with emphasis on specific work associated with PWRDF.
3. Elections will be held at the Annual General Meeting in September 2019.
Please fill out the PWRDF Honorary Associate Nomination Form 2019 and submit it as instructed by April 30, 2019.
Thank you for identifying potential honorary associates.