October 27, 2017
By Janice Biehn
- You can support a family by improving their overall nutrition through a Gift of Livestock.
- For $30, you can make it easier for health workers in Africa to ensure all children are vaccinated by supporting Vaccination Day events.
- For $100 you can prevent the spread of malaria by purchasing 100 treated mosquito nets.
- For $40 you can increase the chance of babies surviving childbirth by providing sterile birth kits for 40 babies.
- For $55 you can outfit a community health worker with a backpack full of essential equipment.
- For $2,000 you can bring clean water to a community with the construction of a bore well.
All of the above gifts receive a 6:1 match from the government of Canada.
- For $125 you can support suicide prevention programs for Indigenous youth in Canada.
Click here to go to our secure online site and making Giving Tuesday World of Gifts Tuesday!
Read more about our World of Gifts guide and view our video here.