LOGOS: Click on either of the logos above to open the JPEG, then save the image to your computer to use in your print materials or digital programs.
Promote PWRDF in your Parish or community
There are brochures, bookmarks, educational resources, donor envelopes, booklets and presentations available free of charge. View Full Listing and Order.
You can request a speaker to come to your church, either for a Sunday morning service or other special event where you want to spread the word.
We also produce Voices of Hope bulletin inserts each month that bring stories of our programs to life for your parishioners.
Organize a PWRDF Sunday
- Our worship resource for 2020 is called Covenant for Climate Justice and focuses on creation care. Use it in whole or in part in your live or virtual services.
- In honour of our 60th anniversary we created a worship resource, Partners Together on a Journey.
Keep up to date
Subscribe to our newsletter, follow us on Twitter, or like us on Facebook. Be sure to use our Twitter handle @PWRDF when tweeting about your event, or tag @pwrdfcan when sharing news about your event on Facebook.
Host a Fundraiser
From coast to coast to coast, Canadian church communities host bake sales, bike rides, hymn sings, educational events and more, all to raise awareness and funds about the good work of PWRDF.
- Contact us for support as you plan your event.
- Post news about your event on our Facebook page @pwrdfcan or Twitter @pwrdf or just email our Communications Coordinator Janice Biehn.
- After the dust settles, let our Fundraising and Donor Relations Officer Mike Ziemerink know how you did!
Host a Mapping the Ground We Stand On exercise
This reconciliation for education resource invites participants to walk on to the northern part of Turtle Island (Canada) and discover the Indigenous Peoples that have been here for thousands of years.
Join the Ride for Refuge
Every year, PWRDF supporters ride bikes or walk in support of a different PWRDF project with the national Ride for Refuge. Sign up a team, join a team or support a participant here!
Pray with us
Be part of the PWRDF Speakers’ Bureau
Have you worked with PWRDF in the past and feel you would be good at sharing our work with your community? If so, you could be part of our Speakers’ Bureau. Please contact Christine Hills for more information.